Wednesday 30 November 2011

THE BEST VERSIONS OF SOME U2 SONGS IN MY OPINION

That's right. Let me be clear that this is my opinion and of course each one has its best version. Often depends on the moment, but if it is to choose a single version of U2's best songs, I choose these:

Song: Even better than the real thing
Type: Not remix
Best version: DVD Zoo Tv live from Sydney, 1993.





Song: Even better than the real thing
Type: Remix
Best version: DVD U2 360º at Morumbi Stadium Nigth I, Brazil 2011




Song: Vertigo
Best version: Vertigo Tour, Brazil 2006




Song: One
Best version: Vertigo Tour, Chicago 2005.




Song: One
Best version: Vertigo Tour, Chicago 2005.




Song: The Unforgattable Fire
Best version: Joshua Tree Tour live from Paris, 1987



Song: Pride
Best version: Vertigo Tour live from São Paulo, 2006




Song: Elevation
Best version: Vertigo Tour live Brazil, 2006




Song: With or Without You
Best version: Vertigo Tour live Brazil, 2006



I know you must have thought there were many versions in Brazil, but I think the best U2 fans they are, HERE TO STAY VERY CLEAR THAT IS NOT WHY I AM BRAZILIAN THAT I THINK THAT. NO! If you think.If you think this is wrong. I think Bono himself thinks so, but of course does not speak. But he said that the concerts in Sao Paulo of Popmart tour wree what saved the tour and the best shows of the 360º were in Sao Paulo. Bono word given to a magazine. But........... draw your own conclusions. I agree with Bono.

No comments: