Tuesday 15 November 2011

FLORENCE WELCH OF FLORENCE & THE MACHINE, SAID SHE LEARNED TO DANCE WITH BONO.

In an interview with Channel RTE, Florence Welch, lead singer of Florence and the Machine, said he learned to dance in high heels with Bono: "Bono taught me to dance in high heels and also told me about the performance at Glastonbury festival - how everything that could go wrong went wrong, including him tearing his pants on stage. he told me he had to find a new way of singing that does not involve having to move. "Florence said.

Recently, in an interview with "Q," Bono said that was the fault of the DJ's main stage at Glastonbury festival, which damaged the computer and was unlucky to wear the wrong shoes that day. "I went to the stage and realized that was like an ice rink (the rain had frozen) and I was wearing the wrong shoes. I could not move, "he said.

No comments: