Saturday 17 March 2012

Catherine Zeta-Jones says he gets nervous when meeting Bono

Casada com Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones fica nervosa quando encontra o cantor Bono. Foto: The Grosby GroupCatherine Zeta-Jones knows Bono and his band U2 since they were not famous before the 80, but the beauty admits being nervous to date each time it finds the singer of One "I remember seeing U2 when they were just an Irish band, before bursting, but I still cringe when Bono says, 'Hi Catherine, how are you?'. I think, 'Oh my God, it's Bono ! '. "

Catherine, 42, admits nervousness when he takes his two children with husband Michael Douglas, to the home of the singer of the band in Halloween pranks. "I clearly remember taking my kids to play 'trick or treat' at the home of Bono, and compose myself before I get there," added the British magazine OK!.




Source: Terra

No comments: