Saturday 7 January 2012

[NEW VIDEO] DVD U2 360º AT AZTECA STADIUM NIGHT II (COMPLETE SHOW)

Well, friends. Now put my video of the U2 concert on 14 May 2011 in multicam, Mexico. But I ask for excuses if it is not already in good quality, because I just picked up youtube videos and edited. I swear I looked for the best possible and that's what I found. I tried my best and I hope that my project please all of you, my only intention is to bring happiness to fans of U2. Do not sell this show for several reasons: I do not have authorization from the images, for each video I downloaded to compose this montage was without the consent of their owners. I hope you accept it if a video that appears in this edition is yours, do not use it for anything else. Well that's it. Hope you like it, enjoy, and especially comment. A big hug to all and good show.

               

No comments: