Tuesday 22 November 2011

SETLIST OF U22 BY JOE O'HERLiHY

Joe O'Herlihy, U2's sound technician for 30 years, made his own setlist for the forthcoming album U22. After several shows behind a mixing desk, which he says the songs on the album that should be U22

"My song list is very much a collection of my favorite songs from the tour. They are in no particular running order, so hopefully my version of the U22 set list will have you smiling, literally from ear to ear.
'In choosing my U22 song set list from the Suggested 46 songs, I fear That U22 ITS will have work cut out to match what the U2360 tour set list Had to offer. From a fans perspective, this is a monumental task to give anyone.
'Being a fan myself for the past 33 years, I'm indeed honored the band That' let me in the sound 'All Those Years in August It makes it all the more Significant That the U2360 Tour Offers the fans the chance to have a lasting memento until the next tour by The Biggest and best touring band in the world. "


1. Breathe - Best opening song of the tour for me, Larry at his best.
2. Get On Your Boots - The live performance, really makes this song great ignite.
3. No Line on the Horizon - Best new song in the September
4. Magnificent - The new summer 2011 live remix takes the song to this subconscience forever.
5. New Years Day - Just rewards, fantastic for our audience at the concert in Poland.
6. Beautiful Day - The lift to higher ground elevation.
7. Elevation - Going up, communication, connection, lift-off, away we go.
8. Still Have not Found What I'm Looking For - Oh, the joy of a full stadium singing in unison.
9. Moment of Surrender - Just, such a beautiful song.
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday - My heart strings pulled apart Every Time.
11. City of Blinding Lights - Sonic sorcery, the most uplifting song.
12. I'll Go Crazy Tonight - Remix 'Stadium Club' version.
13. Bad - The painful reality of our youth.
14. One - Thought provoking, What Might Have Been.
15. Where The Streets Have No Name - U2 You can not hear the show without 'Streets'.
16. Ultraviolet (Light My Way) - My favorite song on the tour set list.
17. One Tree Hill - Greg Carroll, G Dub, always a tearful moment for me.
18. With Or Without You Also the fan favorite.
19. Even Better Than the Real Thing - U2360 Tour 2011 remix version.
20. Zooropa - The WOW showpiece spectacle song of the tour.
21. I Will Follow - Send them home, sweating for more.
22. Out of Control - Fans love a surprise, goodnight and thanks for the dance.

And he even added a song 23 °, which would Stay (Far Away, So Close!) And wanted in full band. He also said that the album should be called U22 Plus +++++++++++++.

No comments: